Friday 10 May 2013

Juicing

                                 Juice

The cold weather is approaching and the weeks have been hectic with some very eventful times to say the least. I think its very important in times of stress to get regular exercise and eat well and take vitamins. Hence today I am stocking up on health food.
I absolutely love my juicer and it is very easy to clean and just drinking it feels good.
My father thinks Im a nut job and told me its disgusting and couldn't believe I gave it to the kids lol but my father is just not into healthy foods at all, but I love them.
His little joke is I should be reported for feeding kids this drink


My favourite is ginger, beetroot, carrot, celery (leaves and all) apple and orange all blended served with ice. Its the most refreshing drink and packed with vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...