Friday 3 May 2013

A quick post

                                 Lazy day

Not much doing today I think I have an ear infection as Ive had an earache all night and one side of throat and gum is sore, hence no sleep last night.
The best remedy for sore tooth or gum to relieve the pain is clove oil , this stuff is amazing I allways have a bottle on hand for myself or the kids it numbs it straight away, I also use clove oil for cleaning mould of windows upstairs that get damp in the winter
Friday is usually my day to oppshop but Im a bit under the weather and its cold and windy outside so I have just layed around reading my new collection of Earth Garden magazines and getting ideas for all the things I would like to do around the yard.
Even thought I didn't opp shop my Dad called in and he had found some cool canisters for me so I still scored a bargain
 Just love the retro yellow, he did buy them for me to resell but I quite like these so they will stay a while.
 Did I mention I love Macrobertsons

Must be something to do with chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...