Wednesday 10 July 2013

In a perfect world

It's that time a week and kids go off to their Dads and I'm of to work to pay the bills ugh.
The minute the kids go I'm a bit lost, as it has been quite a hectic week dealing with different issues and I was looking forward to the peace. But the silence when they have gone makes me a little sad.
In a perfect world they would be with me all the time , I wouldn't have to work and I would be completely self sufficient and they would be home schooled 
But this is my journey and I must make the most of it even when I am having one of THOSE weeks 
I am grateful today for my beautiful children and I have just eaten way to many of these. Xx

2 comments:

  1. I must have missed something as im not sure of your situation. Either way it must be hard to live apart from your children for any length of time. As women, we do what we have to do and so long as when they are with you, you are engaged and loving, then they will be fine. Go ahead, eat another one if it makes you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Linda
    I live on my own with the kids and they go to their Dads when I work which is 2 nights a week. Ive been doing it for 10 years and still miss them when their not here. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...