Wednesday 7 August 2013

Rain

T
We have had quite a bit of rain the past week, my water tank that I scored for free is full and thought it might be a good idea if I got another one. 
My Uncle also wanted one so he kindly offered his ute to pick them up from my work. I think I picked the worse day as we had heavy rain the night before and my yard is quite wet and its downhill so once he drove his ute down the hill getting out was a different story .


Here is my latest water tank yet to be connected but covered in mud after my uncle trying to get his ute out of my yard. In the end it was towed out. Don't think I better get any more deliveries down the back until spring time. 
De clutter update 
This was done in complete rush as I was going out the door quickly look in cupboard grab somthing I no longer want  and take photo with phone 
Three cups that's it. 
But I know that cupboard is done . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...