Thursday 29 August 2013

Chocky rocks recipe


As a child my absolute favorite biscuits were chocky rocks. When I came home from school and mum had made these I was happy. I have no idea why but they allways sat above anything else that was made and mum did a lot of baking.


Chocky rock recipe
250 g butter
1 cup castor sugar
2 eggs
1/2 teasp vanilla 
2 cups sr flour
100 g choc bits
4 cups corn flakes

Preheat oven to 180
Cream butter and sugar
Beat in 1 egg at a time add vanilla 
Fold in sifted flour
Choc bits and 2 cups corn flakes
Take spoonfuls and roll into remaining cornflakes . Bake on greased tray 5-20 minutes 





Please may I have one mum 

2 comments:

  1. I love these too. Cute Baby - missing mine giving me the same look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...