Monday 13 January 2014

Busy Busy Busy

 Well its been a busy busy weekend.
To start the weekend we lost Bubby {big cat} he had been missing for 2 days , we called and called and searched for him with no where to be found.
Saturday morning before I had to start my massage course I rang the pound to ask if they had a cat of his description. The lady on the phone said "Oh a lot of cats came in yesterday just come and have a look"
I had 30 minutes to get to the other side of Ballarat so off we went Indy and I.
The lady took us into the room where they keep all the cats, we checked all the cages and nothing , we were so sad.
Then she said there is one more in this other room...... Feral wild cat room.
AND ....... there he was cringing in the corner of a cage, I barely recognized him.
Poor baby.
Now bubby is safe at home resting thank goodness and getting very spoilt.

 Then I was of to Guilford to do my 2 day Indian head massage course.
I had a fantastic two days. I met lots of wonderful ladies and we all got to experience the benefits of a Indian Head massage.
 Of course when I got home there was no rest as everybody wanted their massage.
I think Im going to be very busy this week, practicing.
 I have been collecting my neighbours mail while they have been away and in return they gave me some yummy chocolates and some lovely flowers.
I dont think I have ever tasted freckles as nice as these and I know my chocolates.
 That is pretty much my weekend.
Now to organize the menu for the week
we have
zucchini slice and zucchini soup
parma and veges
lasagna
thai fish cakes and salad
potato pie
san choy bow
thai chicken curry

Now Im off to work nightshift, not sure how Im going to sleep in this heat as we are in the middle of a heat wave .
Hope everybody has a great week xx
  

9 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have you kitty back, it must have been a very hard time for you wondering where he was. Indian head massage sounds like it would be very relaxing for the recipient.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne, yes we are all glad we have him home. Yes the Indian head massage is wonderful xx

      Delete
  2. Dear Sharon
    I'm so pleased you found your cat - 2 days of stress for everyone - he looks so happy to be safely home. The head massaging sounds like just the thing to relax the family again!
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Ellie, he is lapping up all the attention that comes his way.

      Delete
  3. What an adventure your kitty has to tell. I think he used up one life if he ended up in the feral room and made it out alive. Congratulations, you are so talented. I love learning new things. I have sent you email. I think the best freckles ive tasted were at the licorice factory in Junee, home of the sweet potato quiche with macadamia topping which you have made your own. Lovely Flowers. Maybe i need a night shift job as well (see email)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynda, yes I dont think I will like his chances if I had of left it another day, as he was extremely thirsty and hungry when he got home, I dont think he would of touched anything there he was to scared.

      Delete
  4. Glad you got your Bubby back. Stay cool, this week is going to be a scorcher!

    Cheers - Joolz xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Joolz Im suffering the heat its sooooo hot , Im not a fan of this sort of weather. Trying to keep everyone and everything cool. I have to sleep during day as Im on nights and its not working out to well lol xx

      Delete
  5. Thank goodness you got your puss back. I remember years ago one of my old cats going missing for about 3 days then just suddenly turning up one day with a bloodied grazed nose. She must have been locked in somewhere and tried to get out and injured herself. I reckon someone heard her cries and let her out.Such a relief for us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...