Monday 21 October 2013

Thai fish cakes


These fishcakes have to be my favorite meal Ive had this week although everything has been yummy but these were divine.
A big hit with the kids also topped with the strawberry and cucumber salad I will be making these more often.

500g firm white fish fillets { I used blue grenadier} 
1 garlic clove chopped
1 tblsp fish sauce
3 tblsp red curry paste
pinch of salt
2 eggs
3 shallots chopped
you can add coriander but I didnt as I dont like it

Finely chop the fish or pull it all apart
add all the ingredients mix
roll into patties and fry in olive oil

For the dipping sauce I used sweet chilli sauce mixed with lime juice
Serve with salad
Enjoy x

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, that look really really good. I love fishcakes but i dont like eating fish. DOH!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...