Saturday 13 September 2014

Silverbeet and ricotta pie

I made this pie tonight and it was simply delicious .
500 grams ricotta
1/2 teasp nutmeg
3 eggs
80 grams Parmesan cheese grated
Bunch of silverbeet fried with one chopped onion
Then mix all together


In a dish grease with olive oil
Place a sheet of puff pastry 
To line the dish make sure it comes up the sides 
Fill with mixture
Then place filo pastry one sheet at a time spraying each sheet with olive oil
I used about 5 sheets
Bake in medium oven 
Serve with garden salad 
Simply delicious 

4 comments:

  1. Yum Yum, nice photo! I'd like that for lunch when i visit next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, when in doubt make a quiche or a pie and throw in whatever you have. Im roasting some pumpkin now for a pumpkin and feta quiche tomorrow. I might throw some of my kale is as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...