Saturday 16 July 2011

Look what we found today in the garden

Finally a day with no rain, after a morning of soccer it was time to spend some time outside, kids playing on trampolene and playing with rabbits, me cleaning spouts and planting more veges, the rabbits having a free range around the backyard. My silkie still sitting on her eggs.




I thought I would check out a garden that my ducks like to frequent and make a bit of noise while they are there and what did I find but 7 lovely eggs, Since I have a male and a female duck and Im unsure how long eggs have been there and the ducks wernt sitting on them Ive decided to place them under my other silkie to see if they may hatch. I will now keep a close eye on ducks to see where they lay and use the next eggs in baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...