Monday 14 July 2014

Yummy Jam

 Ok I have picked all the rhubarb and since the last lot of loganberry and rhubarb jam has to be my favorite jam ever. I made another batch today and the rest of the rhubarb I have chopped and popped into the freezer for other yummy desserts.
I have no recipe for this jam I just put about half berries and half rhubarb then some sugar and ta da .... boil away.

 Today I also planted a passionfruit for the um I dont know how many times but I think I have planted one every single year and nothing. This year is my year I know it is this one is going to grow , oh how I would love a lush passionfruit vine. If anyone has any tips please message me.
 If you look closely in this picture you can see it , I hope its in a good spot
Finally I have popped something in my beautiful garden feature lol.
Thats Monday done.

4 comments:

  1. Now there's a thought, rhubarb and loganberry jam, got lots of both. May just give this one a try. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the garden feature, you need an ornamental block of soap on the side. Im not quite as bad as you, ive only killed one passionfruit vine, last year. When all my posts and wire are assembled in the back yard, it will be one of the first things to go in. I can recommend the jam, i have one of your jars, NA NA NANA NA to all your other readers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a good idea hmmm I will have to find something to make into a block of soap now . Have you tried the jam oh its so yummy on hot buttered toast

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...