Thursday 4 April 2019



So I bought a Kmart pie maker which inspired me to get back on my blog.
As you can see it’s been over a year since I have posted . So many things have changed in my life.
That will be another post.
Onto the Kmart pie maker. I had seen the Kmart piemaker group on Facebook & decided to
Purchase one . Well I have to say it’s amazing . These little cream kisses were just made with the greens vanilla cake mix , I put 1/3 of a cup of mixture in each , they took three to four minutes to cook . Cut them in half placed jam & cream & dusted with icing sugar and Taaa daaa the texture is divine .
Onto the pies short crust pastry for the base
Filling is ground beef , one onion , dessert spoon Italian herb mix boil this up & drain off most of the water but leave small amount in there . Add couple of tablespoons maggi gravy mix & tomatoe sauce & then place it in the short crust base then sprinkle tasty cheese on top then place the puff pastry top on the pie , brushed it with beaten egg . Cooked for 5 - 7 minutes & there is lunch . So so easy
I can’t wait to try out heaps of other recipes but I highly recommend this gadget , makes life easy.

1 comment:

  1. Hallo again...your pies certainly look a lot tidier than my efforts yesterday! Looking forward to seeing what you've been up to this last year, Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...