Sunday 14 June 2015

Best holiday ever

The title for this post sums up this last week. I did have a week off work and had a cabin booked for three nights at Halls gap since last year.
It was just a get away for Brett & I . Well it was the most relaxing holiday I've had in a very long time. 
Bliss in fact.
Nestled at the bottom of the grampians we arrived to be greeted by wildlife everywhere just outside our door . 

We did a bit of grounding while we were there at Venus baths.

We did a lot of bush walking and walked to the pinnacle. 

I love taking photos of nature, just noticing the little things. 

There is a lovely ice-cream shop in halls gap. Even though it was cold we sat outside & enjoyed the views while trying the local delights.

We also went to the aboriginal cultural centre & learnt a lot about the area. 

We also dined in the bush food cafe & ate emu pie, wattle seed coffee and lemon myrtle pancakes .

We climbed up to Bunjil caves to view aboriginal rock paintings 

Since I am now a reiki teacher, while we were there Brett did a level one workshop  so now he is level one reiki.

It was really quite special as we did his attunements outside at different places . Venus Baths & Mckenzie falls . 

So I was lucky to get a few Reiki sessions while we were away.
The nature walks were spectacular .
We also did a few opp shops at small towns on the way to Halls gap and I was very excited with some beautiful vintage finds I purchased , I shall post photos in another post. 

I felt totally relaxed after that few days break. The energy is just beautiful at The Grampians , well worth a visit .

Today I even purchased some mulch & covered the gardens , so that's another garden done . 


Now I'm of to grab the Radox & candles and into the bath for a soak.

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo a post!!! Looks like a lovely get away. One thing missing. I once did a night walk in Halls Gap. I remember it was a cold night so we were rugged up and went out in a group of about a dozen with big torches. It was a really cool night (literally and figuratively). Miss You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hello there my friend, What was missing lol? it was bliss. It was very cold at night but we had a hot spa and electric blanket so all was good in my world. Hope all is good down your neck of the woods. xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...