Friday 7 September 2012

A touch of Spring

Here in Beautiful Ballarat we have had a small touch of spring, just a few days so far really.
But it was enough to mow the lawns ,weed, and just enjoy the nature outside.
The fruit trees are all blossoming in my yard.
Baby animals are being born.

This photo is of 3 baby alpaca cross mini sheba yaks. We have 7 babies at the moment and a few more due in the next few weeks. The poor Mum who is a alpaca has no fur it looks like Ive shaved her as these bubs just sit near her chewing her fur, baby guinea pigs love to chew fur and I notice its the males who do this.

Also my long awaited tri colour mini lops have been born all 7 of them. They are extremeley adorable and so friendly I dont want to part with any, they will make lovely pets I wish I could keep them all.

Eggs are in abundance all the girls are laying, the girl in the picture is my naughty girl who escapes almost every day visits the neighbours , walks across the road to the building site, I swear she just wants me to look like the crazy lady walking up the street with a chook under arm. I wont part with her though as she has so much personality ,she is just naughty.

The Ballarat Vintage clothing fair has been and gone, it was a fantastic day with so many lovely stalls and beautiful items it is held at the Brown Hill Hall. I bought this lovely coat and its a keeper, I wont be reselling this. The racks behind it are full of vintage clothing that I just havnt had time to list on ebay, I tend to get a bit of a collection hold on to it for a while then sell it off, I think I like to hoard vintage clothes. I just love them, so much nicer than the mass produced rubbish today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...