Saturday 28 February 2015

Weeks review

 With a busy schedule a slow cooker is a must I simply love mine
 I whip up the ingredients the night before and pop them in the fridge then just turn it on at 7 am and leave it. So easy
 At the start of the week I make the school lunches and freeze. So if Im busy and the kids ask for money my answer is ...... nope lunch is already made. It adds up if I have have to give them both money each day for lunches.
 Im still picking beautiful berries for our smoothies.
 My opp shop find a beautiful cook book.
 A bit of crafting for the girls
 Plum sauce is still to be made
 Im loving my dahlias
 So is Alaska
 My new chair for Indian Head Massage, its the perfect height and suits my reiki room
 Gorgeous littler of netherland dwarfs
 I think flower buds are amazing especially dahlias when this blooms it is as big as a dinner plate.
 Tomatoes are slow this year
 I really have one naughty dog who refuses to let me collect eggs alone, I think she thinks she is missing out on food.
Vege garden looking a tad busy at the moment
Have a good week everyone xx

4 comments:

  1. A lovely roundup of what has been happening in your neck of the woods. Love my slow cooker too.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you need a new cookbook? Why would the kids want tuck shop lunch when you make such great lunches from home. They must have to beat their friends off with a stick! Is the tomatoes that are slow or were you slow in putting them in? Im giving them away. FIGJAM! Those chookies have nerves of steel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I was late putting them in. The same thing happened last year to me though. Ive just finished making plum sauce. The chooks just peck her on nose if she annoys them as she is a pain she pushes the door open all the time and lets them out if Im getting the eggs so I have to let her in. She is a little disobedient lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...