Saturday 18 October 2014

What a week

 After having a very hectic week which often happens in this house there is never a dull moment.
My escape is walking into my yard and just being..... Just for today right now enjoy this moment.
Im certainly enjoying my melting moments with passionfruit icing thanks Joolz the recipe turned out perfect.
 Nala lazes around all day on the pea straw in the vege garden.
 Oregano to be dried
 My new prize that I treated myself with after completing my reiki master teachers certificate.
Im going to make a reiki garden.
 Appreciating this spring blooms
 and the blossoms.
I love comfrey, it has so many uses and now is the time it comes shooting through.
 At the moment I am really loving Iris blooms there are so many beautiful colors of these flowers I would love them all. I once thought there was only purple..... how wrong I was.
 I still have some almonds growing.
 Strawberries
 Alaska poking her nose through the fence as she has been confined to the balcony at the moment as after getting her spayed I had to keep her quiet ...... well that didnt work very well we have been to the vet three times since as she has had to have her wound drained as she is very hard to keep still and rest almost impossible really.
 Mum please let me come down the backyard I promise I wont chase ducks or climb on hay bales.
 I have taken some rosemary cuttings
 I also have quite a few plants that I have taken cuttings from to give to friends
A weekend treat

6 comments:

  1. Yum Yum Yum. Poor Alaska. Im still surprised that she doesnt have a bucket on her head. Doesnt she try to rip the stiches out. Luvin your big budda. I dont suppose the back yard is very tranquil with all the critters so will your Reiki garden be out front?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She doesnt touch stitches at all which is good. The garden will be out the back just somewhere nice to sit and admire the critters lol

      Delete
  2. You have been busy and those melting moments look delicious. Dogs, so hard to keep them still, they just don't understand what is good for them. Hope she heals o.k.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne yes she sure is hard to keep still although touch wood I thinks its starting to heal.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad the MM's turned out well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was quite pleased with myself thanks so much for the recipe x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...